Only a skilled negotiator can take two sides with opposing interests and bring them to consensus.
At any bargaining table, the discussion can get bogged down, but a professional knows how to work through, around and over any potential sticking points to bring the talks to a mutually satisfying conclusion.
That’s why you need Sue Johnson negotiating on your behalf.
Before engaging our team, you should know what we consider to be important about how we will handle negotiations. So we encourage you to questions like:
- How will multiple offers be handled?
- Will the buyer’s agent always present his/her offer to me or will you be the only professional present?
- On which points should we stand firm and on which can we compromise?
- How can you help me figure my bottom-line selling price?
- What will you do to get me the best price in the shortest period of time?
More than one buyer has rescinded an offer in the negotiation process, so having an expert negotiator is just one more reason to work with an experienced Realtor like Sue Johnson.